This is a fun and easy project with fabulous results! Turn a simple piece of paper into a paper house with two windows and a door. Slide an LED tea light into the house and you’ve got magic! These little houses are perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas centerpieces. Watch the video to see the magical flickering:
In class I show you how I like to layer collage, painting, stenciling, and stamping to create a colorful house. But you can also use scrapbook paper, gelli prints, plain paper — whatever you like!
- 3 instructional videos: Color & Collage, Cutting (by hand), and Construction.
- There is a downloadable .pdf with the house template.
- There is also a zip file containing both an .svg and .fcm file in case you’d like to do your cutting on an electronic cutter.
- There is a downloadable .pdf with written directions.
- You have lifetime access to class.
CLASS BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2018