Hi! I'm Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and I'd love to make art with you.
I take an intellectual and self-analytical approach to art making thereby empowering students to create their own unique work. You won’t copy what I do. You’ll learn how to analyze WHY and HOW, so that you can get the results you want long after class is over.
Popular Self-Paced Classes
- View the complete list of available self-paced online classes HERE.
- TIP: Don’t miss the bundles. Several courses are bundled together to offer you a big discount!
- To begin my FREE email course, Stencil 101, sign up here.
- Not sure where to begin? Monthly membership starts at just $5.99/month. It’s a great community and offers a ton of artful content.
- Login using the username and password you chose when you signed up for class. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it.
- Once you’re logged in, your course(s) will appear in the sidebar on the left (or at the bottom of the page if you’re on a mobile device).
- You can also access your courses under “Your Account” in the menu bar at the top of the page.
What are the different types of classes?
Learn in your pajamas and on your own schedule! These are self-paced classes with no expiration date. You have 24/7 lifetime access to all class content once you make a purchase. Enjoy high quality video instruction and a comments section where you can ask questions and interact with other students. There’s also a Facebook group for students.
Video Lessons are clear, concise, thorough, and carefully edited to give you the best art education possible.
My art classes are fun, fast-paced, intensive learning experiences. I encourage you to ask questions and I love to geek out about art supplies and exactly what they can do. I share a ton of techniques and ideas during each and every class and teach until the very last possible minute. At the end of the day, you’ll be tired and full of art ideas!
I hope you’ll join me.
I offer live online classes via Zoom. It’s shockingly similar to taking an in-person class. I’m a well prepared, knowledgable, thoughtful, and fun teacher.
To see my current offerings, please use the button above. You can also join my weekly mailing list to be the first to know when new classes are open for registration. Please contact me if you’re interested in a custom live online class for your group or business.
Private coaching sessions are conducted over Zoom and may be recorded if you wish. You can sign up for one session to help with a specific problem or set up a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly appointment for ongoing coaching. It’s your choice.
I coach clients on both art and “business of art” matters.
I offer three levels of monthly membership: Basic, Maker, and Super Learner. You can easily upgrade and downgrade your membership as your needs evolve.
Membership is a great way to meet other creative people, learn tons of new techniques, find out about new art products, and get your art questions answered.
Be sure to check out all that membership has to offer you.
If you want quality ScanNCut instruction with brand new content every month, ScanNCut Club is for you.
You get THREE ScanNCut tutorials every month — a project tutorial, a technique tutorial, and a livestream where you can get answers to your questions. PLUS you get access to all previous content when you join.