This is the kind of class I would normally offer as a full day in-person class and I’m so pleased to be offering it to you as an online class instead! It’s no surprise that I loooooove color. But, I love using all of the colors on top of each other. I decided to challenge myself and create a reference book containing monochromatic spreads. In class I show you how to create the book from a single piece of paper. It’s super easy! I show you how to create each colored spread. And most importantly, I show you how to use the book as a reference tool.
- Instruction via HD video.
- Videos include: how to create the book, how to color in the book, how to use the book.
- A downloadable .pdf of written instructions on creating the book.
- You can leave comments and questions and interact with other students, just as you would on a blog.
- You have lifetime access to class.
Class begins December 1, 2018.