I had so much fun recording today’s podcast. Mom and I were actually in the same room and that gave the whole thing a different feel. I have to say that I feel so energized and excited after our chat and I hope that you do too!
If you enjoy the podcast, please give us a shout out on instagram or facebook. This helps other people find the show. Thanks so much!
The article our main conversation is based on is called, “Starbucks Just Announced a Drastic Change. What Every Company Can Learn From It.” Even if you don’t have a company, as we suggest on the podcast, you can take the advice and apply it to your art making. Here are the three essential questions:
- How have your customers changed in the last 2-5 years? (For your art, change it to: How has your life changed in the last 2-5 years?)
- What are you currently not offering that would be interesting to your customers? (For your art, change it to: What are you currently not doing that would be interesting to you?)
- How can you improve your customer’s experience? (For your art, change it to: How can you make your art-making experience easier?)
Here are our recommendations this episode:
- Eileen: NY Times Article: Museums Embrace Art Therapy Techniques for Unsettled Times
- Julie: The Big Flower Fight on Netflix
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Music here.
And if you like the podcast, please post about it on your social media so that other people can find the show!