On today’s podcast I’m talking to Susana McDonnell aka @linocaveprints about her relationship with Speedball Art Supplies, her previous life as a glass blower, creating with a kid, the instagram challenge #printersolstice, and her beautiful geometric art prints!
Susana is a Boston-based printmaker and textile designer.
She holds a BFA from the New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University.
She has studied and taught many mediums through the course of her life, but is currently obsessed with printing geometric patterns on fabric.
Longer bio and press: https://linocave.com/pages/contact-1
Some links to things we discuss on the podcast:
- Speedball Professional Artist Network
- Printers Solstice Prompts
- Museum of Printing in Haverhill, MA
Find Susana Online:
- Website: https://linocave.com/
- Instagram: @linocaveprints
Here are our recommendations this episode:
- Susana: Reduction Print artist, Alexandra Buckle
- Eileen: DJ Nice’s Instagram Dance Parties
- Julie: The miniseries Sanditon.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Music here.
And if you like the podcast, please post about it on your social media so that other people can find the show!