If you’re interested in getting rid of creative block. If you want to make make make things and be inspired, then Maker Membership is a good fit for you!
Here’s what you get when you become a Balzer Designs Maker Member:
Everything Basic Members get:
- Every month you get an exclusive members-only one-hour long LIVE video workshop.
- Every month you get an exclusive members-only vlog, where I take you behind the scenes in my studio and in my life.
- Every month you get a real time video of me creating a project/art journal page/painting/etc. from start to finish.
- AND when you join you get immediate access to all previous livestreams and vlogs! That’s hours and hours of art content for you!
- Every month you get a new Creativity Prompt Video!
- Every month you get an exclusive Studio Vlog.
- Every month you get a fresh new Printable Download to create with. (A new download appears each month and the old one disappears.)
- Every month you get an exclusive SVG cut file to create with. (A new .svg appears each month and the old one disappears.)
- Karen recently sent me this note: “I just became a Maker Member and discovered to my delight that I can see the svg file as a pdf. Thinking that it would be useless to me (not having a Scan ‘n Cut) was one of the things that was stopping me from going to that level. Just thought I’d say, in case you want to tweak your advertising a little.” So, yes! The SVG file is downloadable as a pdf or jpg as well as an SVG. Yay!
- AND when you join you get immediate access to all previous Studio Vlogs and Creativity Prompt Videos. That’s hours of inspiration to get your creative mojo going!
What is a Creativity Prompt Video?
- It’s an idea to get you started creating. Think of it as the spark that lights your creative fire!
- The prompt can be a suggested activity, a tutorial, a concept, a color palette, a quote, and so many more things.
- The videos are short and to the point.
- You can permanently banish creative block with your access to a library of creativity prompts!
- Here are some examples of creativity prompt videos that are waiting for you in the classroom:
- 3 Acrylic Paint Techniques
- Stretching a Canvas
- Distress + Stencils
- Cardstock Value Scale
What can I expect from a Studio Vlog?
- Studio Vlogs are videos that are 5-10 minutes long.
- Each Studio Vlog is a behind-the-scenes peek at a particular aspect of my art studio practice.
- This is content that is exclusive to members.
- You can leave questions and comments on every vlog.
- The Studio Vlogs are filled with useful information and tips and tricks that you can use today to improve your own creative practice.
- Here are some examples of Studio Vlogs:
- Finishing the 100 Day Project
- Yard Art Mural Process
- #CarveDecember Class Behind-the-Scenes
- 2 Days in my Studio
- The Art Fair Behind-the-Scenes
- From a Member: “I find these vlogs where you think out loud through your process to be very helpful. Watching your process invites me to compare (in a good way) how I do my art with how you work through your problems. I often end up with a piece I like, but have no idea how I came up with it. Thank you. Of all the artists I know or follow, I learn the most from you, even though your style and my style are very different.”
What are you waiting for? Let’s get creative together and make things!