Here’s what you get when you become a Balzer Designs Member:
- Every month you get a NEW one-hour long LIVE video workshop.
- Each live video workshop is packed with tips and tricks, art lessons, and more based on YOUR questions.
- Chat with other students during the livestream.
- As soon as you become a member you get access to ALL previous live video workshops.
- If you miss the live workshop in a particular month, you can always watch the replay.
- Replay videos include clickable links to all supplies and resources.
- Replay videos include “chapter markings” which make it easy for you to navigate to the tip or tutorial you’re looking for.
- Each replay video has a dedicated area for you to ask questions and leave comments.
You also get:
- At least one new member-only vlog each month.
- Access to all previous member-only vlogs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The time of the live workshop moves around to accommodate different schedules and different time zones. Replays are available almost immediately after the stream ends.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.
- You can ask questions ahead of time (so Julie can prepare in depth answers and demos) in the member area. OR you can ask questions during the livestream for a quick answer.
- If you can watch a YouTube video, then you have the technological ability to watch the livestream!
- Stream the video lessons on mobile or desktop devices.
- Past lessons have included stamp carving, painting on fabric, book binding, gelatin printing, painting, hand cutting, drawing faces, stenciling, time management, video editing, ScanNCut, and more! Who knows what the future holds? It’s all about what YOU ask for!
- “Julie, I wanted to tell you that as a new member, I’m going back and watching past livestreams – and what a treat it is! You share SO much in one hour. I truly appreciate how much thought you put into how best to answer members’ questions. Also, I recently watched July’s video and I loved your Art Journal retrospective. I know you share a lot about Art Journaling on your blog, but getting to see and hear you talk about your process and influences over there years – it was so interesting! I guess what I’m saying: I am so glad I joined! You are not only a wealth of knowledge, but your “just do it” attitude is fun & inspirational. I love having access to an extra hour of you & your wisdom each month!”
- “hey Julie, i adore your monthly member livestreams. i have yet to catch one “live” but it is just as great to catch it at a time convenient to me. also, i love that i can go back and watch ‘episodes’ again and again.”
- “Great job today and thanks for the great answers to questions and demos!!!! I learn every time I watch you.”
- “Julie, i ADORE the Livestream. it is a great perk for the chance to monetarily thank you for all of the wonderful inspiration i have found on your blog! THANK YOU JULIE!!!”
- “I LOVED how you shared your deli paper collection and process in January’s video – it was so thorough!”
Here is a quick video about the membership:
When you’re ready for MORE…
…then it’s time to become a Balzer Designs Community Member.