I’m delighted to bring you another episode of the Adventures in Arting Podcast! You’ll have to listen to the podcast if you want to know what the title means! ;)
Here are links to some of the things we chat about on the podcast:
- Jen Hewett on instagram. Her #printpatternsew adventure. And the #memademay16 hashtag.
- I’m not sure if this is the original person I found doing the whole wardrobe makeover, but here is “New Dress a Day.” I think “ReFashionista” may be the one I was thinking of.
- In case you don’t own a TV, Project Runway.
- A peek at some Gelli Doodles….
- Make It Artsy TV (new Facebook Page)
- Periscope – in case you want to watch for the backstage videos next week!
As discussed, here is an example of Braque vs. Picasso (source):
And here’s the before and after of the painting I ruined:
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.